Terms of Service
A. Nude Cleaners Ballarat (ABN. 50 092 831 801) (“Nude Cleaners Ballarat”) provides lingerie, topless and nude cleaning services to Customers utilizing Contractors (the “Contractors”)
B. Nude Cleaners Ballarat operates an online booking system at www.nudecleanersballarat.com (the “Website”) through which customers (the “Customer”) can book a Contractor to provide adult themed cleaning Services (the ”Services”), by submitting a booking request.
THE PARTIES HEREBY AGREE
SCOPE OF SERVICE
1. The Customer hereby agrees to engage the Contractor to provide the Client with the following services (the “ Services” ):
a. Dusting, general tidying, vacuuming, dusting, watering plants, making beds, washing, and drying dishes, washing/ironing/folding laundry, polishing, sweeping, and mopping floors, wiping surfaces, and polishing furniture, cooking, and serving food.
3. The Customer herby agrees not to require the Contractor to clean windows, unblock drains, clean ovens, empty bins, clean toilets, or any other task requires the use of strong chemicals, excessive heavy lifting or any task that may be considered as posing a risk to health and safety.
4. The Customer is not to touch the Contractor. This will be considered a breach of this Terms and Conditions and will lead to immediate termination of this agreement among other legal remedies that may accrue.
5. Soliciting of Contractors by the Customer for sexual services will be considered a breach of this Terms and Conditions and will lead to immediate termination of this agreement among other legal remedies that may accrue.
6. Services are charged at the following rates:
a. Lingerie Service: $200 for the first hour and $100 for each consecutive hour.
b. Topples Service: $300 for the first hour and $150 for each consecutive hour.
c. Nude Service: $400 for the first hour and $200 for each consecutive hour.
7. Fees must be paid prior to the commencement, or continuation of the Service.
8. You can cancel or amend a Booking on the Website, free of charge, up to 24 hours before the Cleaning Service is scheduled to begin.
9. If you cancel or amend a Booking between 24 hours before the Cleaning Service is scheduled to begin, you will have to pay cancellation costs equivalent to one hour of the Cleaning Fee.
10. You cannot amend or cancel a Booking during the performance of the Services, except to extend the original Service by agreement with the Contractor.
11. The Cleaning Agreement shall expire once the Cleaning Services under the Booking have been performed.
12. If the Contractor is unable to fulfil a confirmed Booking (in full or part), we will attempt to find you a replacement Contractor. If we cannot find you an alternative Contractor, we will reschedule your Booking to a new time which suits you. If we cannot find a suitable time for you, you may cancel the Booking at no charge.
13. The Customer will keep the identity and any confidential information relating to the Cleaners in confidence and shall not disclose such information to any third party.
SECURITY OF PAYMENT
14. We have taken all practical steps from both a technical and systems perspective to ensure that all of your information is well protected. A secure payment gateway is used to process all transactions and credit card details. Nude Cleaners Ballarat does not give any warranty or make any representation regarding the strength or effectiveness of the secure payment gateway and is not responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your information.
16. The Site Content is protected by copyright and Nude Cleaners Ballarat reserves all Intellectual Property Rights which may subsist in the Site Content and/or the Website.
17. By accepting the Terms, you are granted a non-exclusive license to:
a. view the Website.
b. print pages from the Website in its original form; and
c. download any material from the Website for caching purposes only.
18. You must not, without Nude Cleaners Ballarat’s prior written consent which may be withheld at its absolute discretion:
a. copy, republish, reproduce, duplicate, or extract Site Content.
b. redistribute, sell, rent, or license any Site Content; or
c. edit, modify, or vary the Site Content.